Energy Management Supervisor
Location: Andover, MA
This position is primarily responsible for the day to day energy market operations of a portfolio of renewable energy generation facilities.
Responsibilities, include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for understanding of the market drivers for all of the US power markets.
- Maintain compliance with Power Purchase Agreement obligations.
- Schedule forecasted energy output into regional energy markets.
- Provide reports as needed regarding project performance and capabilities.
- Manage Renewable Energy Credit Sales and Marketing
- Create trading strategy for each merchant power project.
- Monitor the current regional market conditions and rates through regular communications with buyers and brokers.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external counterparties
- Monitor REC Legislation and provide comments to the appropriate departments when necessary.
- Assist the settlements group with checkout of ISO settlement statements.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of experience in wholesale energy markets
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, and organizational skills required
- Physical Activities: Typing, talking, listening, and visual acuity.
- Mental Functions: Comparing, copying, calculating, compiling, analyzing, coordinating, communicating, instructing, and interpersonal skills.
This is a sedentary position, involving significant sitting, but can include some standing and walking. May exert up to 10 lbs occasionally, but usually negligible force is necessary.
If interested please email resume to EGPNA.HRRecruiting1@enel.com