Location: Fallon, NV
- Responsible for outside operations, general housekeeping, minor maintenance, maintaining equipment, taking logs of equipment, maintaining company vehicles, operating equipment, and assisting A operator as needed.
- Performing all necessary tasks as pertained to Operations of a Binary Cycle Geothermal Power Plant, or as assigned by Plant Supervisors or Plant Manager.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Highly motivated individual that is a self starter, and must be willing to qualify as an operator through the qualification program.
- Willing to work shift work in all weather conditions.
- Willing to learn how, or knowledge of operation of all terrain forklifts, and various types of man lifts.
- General knowledge of the Rankin cycle, and/ or knowledge of power plant fundamental operation pertaining to pumps, compressors, condensers, heat exchangers, turbines, generators, motors, and all different types of valves needed.
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs., climb ladders, turn valves, operate heavy machinery, use all types of hand tools, and be able to work in all types of weather conditions safely.
- Must possess current drivers License, and High School Diploma.
- Previous Industrial Plant Experience a plus.
If interested please send your resume and salary information to EGPNA.HRRecruiting1@enel.com with Fallon, NV in the subject line