Chisholm View Project
The Rocky Ridge project consists of 140 GE 1.6 MW wind turbines. The project is located in north central Oklahoma near Hunter, Oklahoma.
Enel Green Power North America (“EGPNA”) has started construction of the project and expects the start of commercial operations at the end of 2012.
Start date: Early 2012
The Operations Supervisor of the Rocky Ridge project will report to the Chisholm View Plant Manager. The Operations Supervisor will have the Profit & Loss (P&L) responsibility of the project as well as responsibilities listed below.
- Ensure the project meets or exceeds its expected annual EBITDA targets by maximizing project production and revenues while optimizing project operating expenses.
- Manage, with the support of the EGPNA EHS department, an effective EHS program in accordance with EGPNA policies, applicable laws and regulations and permits.
- Manage all project agreements including, but not limited to, the power purchase agreement, interconnection agreement, landowner lease agreements, wind turbine O&M maintenance agreement and balance of plant maintenance agreements.
- Develop annual maintenance plans for project wind turbines, substation and other balance of plant.
- Manage, with support of the EGPNA compliance director, the project’s NERC compliance program.
- Develop, with support of EGPNA accounting department, annual project operating budget.
- Identify methods to increase project efficiency, reduce project operating expenses and implement capital improvement projects to increase project profitability.
- Manage all internal and external reporting requirements.
- Management of Enel Green Power initiatives and operational policies at Rocky Ridge.
- Cultivate and maintain excellent relationships with all project landowners.
- Recruit and train the Project operations staff during the construction phase of the project.
- 8+ years of power plant operations and maintenance experience, wind energy background preferred
- Direct management experience of operations and maintenance personnel
- Experience managing several 3rd party service providers; project contract management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Must be able to travel 25%
- Must be able to work at heights of 300+ feet
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field preferred
If interested please email resume to EGPNA.HRRecruiting1@enel.com