Location: Hardwick, Minnesota
The Plant Operator will support the Operations Supervisor and Assistant Operations Supervisor in the operation of the wind project. The primary responsibilities of the Operator are management of spare parts, completion of maintenance records and delivery of required project reports.
Responsibilities, include, but not limited to:
- During the construction phase of the project, provide support to the EGNPA engineering and construction team.
- Support the Operations Supervisor and Assistant Operations Supervisor in the operation and maintenance of the project wind turbines and balance of plant equipment, including the project substation, collection system and roads.
- Manage all internal and external reporting requirements.
- Maintain maintenance records in various electronic systems.
- Complete the project day-to-day procurement activities including the development of purchase requisitions and purchase orders.
- Manage project spare parts inventory in accordance with EGPNA policies.
- Assist in the performance or management of balance of plant maintenance.
- Assist in the quality assurance of third party service providers.
- Assist in maintaining excellent relationships with all project landowners.
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years of related experience
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, and organizational skills required
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Technical background, wind energy experience or training preferred
- SAP experience preferred
- Must be able to travel 25%
- Must be able to work at heights of 300+ feet
- Physical Activities: Talking, hearing, near acuity, handling and fingering.
- Mental Functions: Comparing, copying, calculating, compiling, analyzing, coordinating, communicating, instructing, and interpersonal skills.
If interested please email resume to EGPNA.HRRecruiting1@enel.com with Prairie Rose Operator in the subject line