Enel Green Power processes all the personal data of its customers receiving the services offered on the site in full compliance with the provisions of the Italian national regulations on privacy and, in particular, Legislative Decree No. 196/03.
Where access to particular services is subordinate to registration following the communication of personal data, in accordance with the information note given at the time of subscribing to the service:
- The acquisition of the data, which may be requested, is assumed vital for entering into and managing the contract for the provision of the Services indicated in the general contractual conditions and for all subsequent operations of interest to the customer;
- Enel Green Power shall retain the technical data relating to the connections (log) to permit the security controls required by law and improve the quality of the services offered, tailoring them to the customer's requirements;
- Regarding a number of specific services and as provided for under the corresponding General Conditions, the entered data can be used by Enel Green Power also for the purpose of sending regular emails containing advertisements, communicating new initiatives and promotional material, internal announcements, promotional initiatives, commercial communications regarding offered services or similar services;
- The personal data, collected and stored in Enel Green Power databanks, shall be processed by employees and/or co-operators of the data controller in the capacity of persons in charge of the processing; they shall not be distributed or communicated to third parties, except in the cases provided for in the information note and/or law and, in any case, under the terms permitted thereby;
- The interested party shall be entitled to exercise the rights provided for in Art. 7 of Leg. Decree No. 196/03 and, in particular, have confirmation of the existence of any data, which may relate thereto, obtain the removal of the data processed in breach of the said Law and obtain the updating and correction of the personal data thereof, in accordance with the terms and in the cases provided for by the said Law. Furthermore, it shall be possible to request the total removal of the data provided at any time, by exercising the right to withdraw from all the services requested.
The data controller is Enel Green Power, which may use the data for all purposes identified in the information note. When subscribing to or accessing the different services, the names of any other data controllers or supervisors shall be communicated.
To ensure the correct performance of all the activities connected with or instrumental to the provision of services, Enel Green Power may communicate the personal data to other companies in the Enel, where necessary.
By using the services on the portal and/or giving approval for registration, anyone navigating on the site guarantees that any personal data supplied to Enel Green Power are correct, true and up-to-date. Furthermore, this person undertakes to update the data registered, as appropriate, in order that these are continuously updated, complete and true.