Cesena-Rome, May 3rd, 2016 - Enel Green Power, which already owned 60% of Maicor Wind, has acquired the remaining 40% of the company from PLT energia, thus becoming the sole shareholder of an organisation that owns, in part through its subsidiary Enerlive, two wind farms in Calabria with a total installed capacity of 64 MW.
The two plants, which have been in operation since 2011, are located in the municipalities of Maida, Cortale (56 MW) and San Floro (8 MW) in the province of Catanzaro.
The agreement was signed with PLT energia, which has been operating successfully in the wind, photovoltaic, biomass and biogas sectors in Italy for some years now.
Enel Green Power and PLT energia started their partnership in 2009, with an accord that provided for the exercise of a put & call option for the sale of the 40% stake held by PLT energia, an operation that closed yesterday following execution of the associated corporate activities.
The parties, in bringing a fruitful collaborative effort to an end, hope that they will be able to work together in possible future endeavours.
Tel. +39 0547 317199
Ufficio Comunicazione e Stampa
Tel. +39 0547 317199
Per conto di Integrae SIM
Tel. +39 02 87208720
All Enel press releases are also available in smartphone and tablet versions. You can download the Enel Corporate App at Apple Store and Google Play.
Enel S.p.A. provides for the dissemination to the public of regulated information by using SDIR NIS, managed by BIt Market Services, a London Stock Exchange Group's company, with registered office at Milan, Piazza degli Affari, 6. For the storage of regulated information made available to the public, Enel S.p.A. has adhered, as from July 1st, 2015 to the authorized mechanism denominated “NIS-Storage”, available at the address www.emarketstorage.com, managed by the above mentioned BIt Market Services S.p.A. and authorized by CONSOB with the resolution No. 19067 of November 19th, 2014. From May 19th 2014 to June 30th 2015 Enel S.p.A. used the authorized mechanism for the storage of regulated information denominated “1Info”, available at the address www.1info.it, managed by Computershare S.p.A. with registered office in Milan and authorized by CONSOB with resolution No. 18852 of April 9th, 2014