Who we’re looking for
Between now and 2030, Italy needs to install approximately 40 additional GW of electricity production from renewable sources, mainly wind and solar power. Enel Green Power is looking for companies or qualified professionals with expertise in developing renewable energy projects and in permitting (developers) who are interested in setting up agreements to start new renewable energy projects in Italy, in particular in the fields of wind and solar power.
We’re looking for developers with solid skills in the renewables sector, who are interested in:
- developing a new solar or wind technology project, from the scouting phase to obtaining all the necessary authorizations.
- proposing projects that are already in more mature stages of development; for example, those currently involved in the authorization process or already authorized.
The benefits of working with EGP
- Make the most of your potential and your technical skills.
- Set up an agreement in a dynamic context characterized by innovation and sustainability.
- Help decarbonize the country through the generation of clean energy.
- Our distinctive heritage is built on sustainability, professionalism and transparency in business relationships, respect for commitments made and flexibility towards our project partners’ needs.
How does it work?
An opportunity to develop your business and make an active contribution to the energy transition
For more information, you can write to our business development team by filling out this form: