Generating opportunity with rural families across the U.S. and Canada
Make your future greener
Enel Green Power plants are generating substantial value for rural communities in the U.S. and Canada.
New tax revenue
Renewable energy journey
- Phase I Development - Initial Site Assessment Phase I Development - Initial Site Assessment
- Phase I Development - Land Leasing Phase I Development - Land Leasing
- Phase I Development - Resource Measurement and Analysis Phase I Development - Resource Measurement and Analysis
- Phase I Development - Detailed Assessment Phase I Development - Detailed Assessment
- Phase I Development - Contracting Phase I Development - Contracting
- Phase II: Construction Phase II: Construction
- Phase III: Operations Phase III: Operations
Renewable energy in the USA and Canada: FAQ
Solar and wind power are playing increasingly important roles, both in terms of the environment and the economy, but many people still don’t understand how exactly they work. In these two sections we give detailed answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
Facts about Wind Energy
Communities across the US and Canada are taking advantage of clean, renewable wind energy to make our power supply more sustainable. Due to multiple factors, including new end-of-life innovations, state, local and federal regulations, investment in wind energy is growing.
Facts about Solar Energy
The future is bright for solar energy in North America. The adoption of utility-scale solar is rapidly increasing as technology improves and becomes cheaper. It is estimated that solar will account for 20% of electricity generation in the US by 2030.